The Guinness World Record Art Project
Where Thousands of Questions Get Answered

When I get very serious questions, I usually refer them to the United Way. You can dial 211 from any telephone and get referred to any kind of social support service. It’s free, but you have to make the call to get started. They aren’t mindreaders.

should i forgive my molester?

do i have to?

??? <- state of my mind


You shouldn’t forgive.

But you do need to move on emotionally, by backing off being around or caring for this person, if you haven’t already.

Distract yourself by calling a friend or watching a movie when intrusive thoughts come. Dwelling on them just reinforces them. Dial 211 from any phone for the United Way for more advice!



Want daily inspiration? Subscribe! And try my other blog, Weird Boston Events.