Please forgive me, but today’s card has some swearing. Here is a little filler so that those of you who don’t want to glimpse it don’t have to.
I like movie trivia. I can’t do TV, and I can’t do music. But I know a lot about who’s who in Hollywood. I think. But I still get some things confused. Here are the actors I keep mixing up. Whom do you mix up?
- Ice Cube and Cuba Gooding Jr.
- Francis Bacon and Roger Bacon
- Orson Welles and Oscar Wilde
- Lawrence Fishburne & Samuel L. Jackson
- Laurence Olivier & Peter O’Toole (who played Lawrence of Arabia)
- Tony Curtis & Tony Randall
- Harvey Korman & Harvey Keitel
- Mel Blanc, Mel Brooks, and Mel Gibson
There are also a bunch of actors whose names I can never remember. Here is a complete list. Um…
I can’t remember. Anyway, here is today’s card with some vulgarity. I couldn’t resist. It is a movie reference and it just makes me laugh!